FRIDAY, MARCH 5, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduit in the main corridor on the 1st Floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed new copper lines and hangers for the new domestic water lines on the 1st Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The last of the 30 piles was driven and the pile driving rig was removed.
- The contractor excavated for the first of eight concrete pile caps
FENCE REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor poured the concrete for the 25th and final monumental fence column.
- Facility Services completed installing plants by the Administration Building handicapped ramp.
- They connected two irrigation stations to the controller and programmed each to run over the weekend.