MONDAY, APRIL 12, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor began laying CMU block in the stairwell near the MEB loading dock.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing two 4 inch domestic cold water lines along the C-tower on the Perdido Street side.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued running conduit on the 1st Floor and into Room 203 for future emergency lines.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 7th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing the lab furniture and connecting plumbing fixtures.
- They began installing electrical conduit in the lab furniture.
- Facility Services continued installing irrigation piping on the Florida Avenue Clinic Building at the Dental School and started the installation of irrigation piping on the parking lot side.