THURSDAY, APRIL 15, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued laying CMU block in the stairwell near the MEB loading dock.
- Workers installed electrical conduits on the 1st Floor area across from the MEB loading dock.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor poured concrete for 2 of the 12 columns.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 7th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing countertops and connecting plumbing fixtures for the lab furniture.
1542 COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor brought in 4 loads of fill and removed the handicap ramp from the side entrance.
DENTAL SCHOOL FIELD GRADING:
- Contractor installed silt fence along Florida Avenue and began clearing and grubbing the site.
FENCE REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- Contractor placed concrete for the second section of sidewalk adjacent to new fence.
- Facility Services removed vegetation on the Florida Avenue side of the School of Dentistry Clinic Building and began grading.