FRIDAY, APRIL 16, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued laying CMU block in the stairwell near the MEB loading dock.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor removed the forms from the first 2 concrete columns that were poured.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 7th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing countertops, connecting gas pipes, and terminating data ports for the lab furniture.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor began grading the lot and removed the concrete patio along the side of the building.
FENCE REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor set the forms for the final section of sidewalk along Florida Avenue extending to the horseshoe.
DENTAL SCHOOL NORTH FIELD GRADING:
- The contractor began removing the top layer of vegetation and soil from the site and started the grading work.
- Facility Services removed additional vegetation on the Florida Avenue side of the School of Dentistry Clinic Building.