TUESDAY, APRIL 27, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor completed laying CMU block in the Tiger Room, and continued the block work in the corridor and restroom along the MEB loading dock.
- Workers started roughing in the electrical in the CMU block walls along Gravier Street.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor covered the new underground electrical conduits with concrete near the electrical utility chase.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduits for emergency power.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC 7th FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed fire alarm strobes, the final three light fixtures and continued installing ceiling tiles.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATION:
- The contractor began running conduit for the A/V equipment in the large conference room.
- Facility Services continued grading and removing roots on the parking lot side of the School of Dentistry Clinic Building.