MONDAY, JUNE 21, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor made the final welded connections for the structural steel.
- Crews continued to run fire alarm cables to the 2nd Floor fire alarm panel.
- Two new pumps have been delivered to the 2nd Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing underground plumbing near the C Tower storage room on the Bolivar Street side.
- Crews continued building the concrete forms for the roof of the new structure.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued to install the elevator pit parts for Elevator 3 and 4.
- They continued fabricating the chilled water bypass piping in the 2nd Floor pump room.
DENTAL SCHOOL PATIENT PARKING LOT:
- The contractor continued preparing the base course; installing the geo-textile fabric and laying the limestone base material.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed ceiling tiles in the large conference room.
- The AV contractor installed speakers in the large conference room.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor continued to drive piles for the sidewalk. Five piles remain to be driven.