WEDNESDAY, JULY 21, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor demolished the old electrical panel D1A on the 1st Floor.
- Existing concrete pads were removed to make room for the new fire pumps on the 2nd Floor.
- Workers continue to install conduit for the light fixtures in the 1st Floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor continues running electrical conduit on the 8th Floor.
- The general contractor patched a CMU wall on the 1st Floor
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor removed concrete near the electrical room in the B Tower.
DENTAL SCHOOL PATIENT PARKING LOT:
- The contractor is building the concrete forms for the connecting sidewalks and curbs.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor roughed in and installed the emergency light fixtures.