MONDAY, JULY 27, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued rewiring the electrical panels in the 1st Floor electrical room.
- They removed power to the heating hot water lines.
- Crews removed sheetrock and ceilings from Rooms 218 and 219.
- The contractor started relocating the fire panel to the 2nd Floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor continued running electrical conduit on the 8th Floor.
- Electricians continued installing receptacles and lights in the elevator pits.
- The contractor continued installing formwork for Elevators 1 and 2.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued removing the wooden forms from the roof of the elevated enclosure.
- Workers continued to install electrical conduit in the 1st Floor B Tower electrical room.
DENTAL SCHOOL PATIENT PARKING LOT:
- The contractor demolished sidewalks and the existing driveway, excavated for the new driveway, and removed debris and graded the perimeter of the lot.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued roughing in and installing the exit light fixtures.