TUESDAY, JULY 27, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued rewiring the electrical panels in the 1st Floor electrical room.
- Metal wall studs were removed from Rooms 218 and 219.
- The fire panel has been relocated to the 2nd Floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor continued running electrical conduit on the 8th Floor.
- The contractor began penetrating the roof deck for the electrical conduit that will serve the roof mounted emergency generator.
- The mechanical contractor continued to set the 1st Floor AHUs.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor finished removing the concrete forms from the new elevated enclosure.
- Workers began roughing in the plumbing for the 2nd level of enclosure.
DENTAL SCHOOL PATIENT PARKING LOT:
- The contractor compacted the sub-base for the new driveway and surveyed for the new sidewalks.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor core drilled for the podium.