THURSDAY, JULY 8, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued to run conduit and work on the installation of electrical panel D1A.
- Workers applied the first and second coats of the elevator shaft wall waterproofing.
- The first of five coats of fire proofing were applied to the new structural steel beams.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued insulating the chilled water piping in the 2nd Floor pump room.
- They began pulling wires in the new switchgear room on the 2nd Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing underground electrical conduits and installed the 6 inch fire main underground in the main driveway and back-filled the area.
- Steel reinforcement for the roof of the new addition was installed in the concrete forms.
DENTAL SCHOOL PATIENT PARKING LOT:
- The contractor constructed sidewalks and installed protective bollards.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing wall paper, wood baseboard and the new millwork throughout the renovated space.
- LSUHSC Computer Services installed the wireless access points.