TUESDAY, AUGUST 10, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor finished removing the granite panels from the 1st Floor elevator lobby.
- Crews continue removing elevator pit parts.
- The contractor continued removing the heat exchanger.
- Door frames were installed in the stairwells along Bolivar Street.
- They pulled wire for the lighting and elevator ATS.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor relocated fire alarm devices for the 2nd floor mechanical room.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed 4 additional precast panels around the electrical and mechanical chase on the 1st Floor.
- 16 of the 40 panels have been installed.
DENTAL SCHOOL PATIENT PARKING LOT:
- Entergy connected power to the new electrical panel.
- The contractor energized the panel and tested the parking lot lighting.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor pulled access control wires within the wooden door frame.