THURSDAY, AUGUST 12, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- Workers continued removing elevator pit parts from the freight elevator.
- They continued working on removing the heat exchanger,
- Crews started welding new heating hot water lines.
- 2 heating hot water pumps were set.
- The contractor installed additional CMU in the Tiger Room and in both stairwells along Bolivar Street.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION
- The contractor removed the chilled water pumps from the 2nd Floor pump room.
- They continued to clean the 1st Floor AHUs.
- The contractor continued to remove paint from the 1st Floor walls.
- Bus duct was installed through the 2nd Floor slab from the new switchgear.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION
- Inclement weather prevented work at the site.
LION/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing access control wiring in the large conference room.