WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 25, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The masonry contractor continued installing the metal lathe for the stucco walls in the Tiger Room.
- The contractor continued welding connections for the chilled water lines on the 2nd Floor.
- Supports were installed for the 10 storefronts that have been put in place.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor built forms for the concrete pads for the pumps that will be installed in the 2nd Floor pump room in the enclosure.
- Crews continued installing the steel tube platform on the roof level of the enclosure.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor continued installing bus duct in the new 2nd Floor switch gear room.
- Fire sprinklers were relocated in the 2nd Floor switchgear room.
- Workers continued painting the 1st Floor walls.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor continued fabricating the rebar for the footers and setting the forms for the walkway.