TUESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor completed rewiring the electrical panels in the 1st Floor electrical room.
- Crews continued removing metal wall studs and floor tiles from Rooms 214 and 221.
- 10 ft of heating hot water supply lines were removed on the 2nd Floor.
- 25 ft of the red exterior panels were removed from the walkway.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor cleaned the 1st and 2nd Floor ductwork.
- They terminated wires in the 2nd Floor pump room.
- Workers grouted around the platform on the 1st Floor.
- The contractor applied the waterproofing to the new CMU walls for Elevators 1 & 2.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed storm drain pipe for the roof of the new building.
- A crane has been delivered to the site.
DENTAL SCHOOL PATIENT PARKING LOT:
- The contractor erected the new light poles and mounted the new electrical service equipment.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The A/V contractor continued installing the podium in the large conference room.
- The contractor installed light bulbs in the new fixtures.