THURSDAY, AUGUST 5, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor removed the existing concrete pad for the pumps on the 2nd Floor.
- Crews continued removing the heat exchanger.
- Copper lines were run for the pneumatic panel.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor removed paint on the 1st Floor of Stairwell #2 (Bookstore side).
- They continued cleaning ductwork on the 1st floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed 4 of a total of 40 precast panels that will form the walls of the new elevated mechanical/electrical enclosure.
- Workers roughed in domestic cold water lines from the ground floor to the 2nd level of the structure.
DENTAL SCHOOL PATIENT PARKING LOT:
- The contractor back-filled the planters and removed construction materials & debris from the site.