WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The masonry contractor continued installing metal lathe for the stucco walls in rooms along the Bolivar Street on the 1st Floor.
- The contractor continued making fittings for the chilled water and heating hot water lines.
- Crews installed chilled water lines near the stairwell.
- The contractor installed elevator pit parts in Elevators 4 and 5. \
- The A/V contractor installed the digital sign in the elevator lobby.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor removed forms from the new parking islands on the ground floor.
- The electrical contractor continued installing conduits on the 2nd Floor of the elevated structure.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor pulled wire from the new switchgear to the junction box for the campus wide backup power system in the 2nd Floor pump room.
- The contractor continued to prime walls on the 1st Floor.