TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The masonry contractor installed expansion joints and corner beads throughout the 1st Floor space.
- The contractor continued making fittings and installing new heating hot and chill water lines. 5 of 12 heating hot water taps were made for the new VAV boxes.
- The contractor continued installing elevator pit parts for the freight elevator.
- Workers continued removing additional red metal panels along the walkway bridge.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor continued installing conduits on the 2nd Floor of the elevated structure.
- The contractor continued cleaning the exterior wall surface of the storage area by the C tower.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor set the door frames for Rooms 153, 155, and 158.
- Elevators 2 & 3 were released for normal operation.
- The contractor continued installing the granite panels in the 1st Floor elevator lobby.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor set 23 8-ft steel columns and 2 10-ft steel columns for the walkway section near the 1542 canopy.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The project passed the State Fire Marshall Inspection.