MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed the steel supports for the storefront systems.
- Workers made additional fittings for heating hot water lines.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor continued installing conduits on the 2nd Floor of the elevated enclosure.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor energized the new switchgear over the weekend. The new switchgear is now providing power to Riser A (the Tulane Ave side of the building) and Riser ACD (the air conditioning and water pumps).
- Door frames were installed in Rooms 122A and 125.