TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The masonry contractor continued installing the metal lathe for the stucco walls in Stairwells A and B.
- The contractor continued welding connections for the chilled water lines on the 2nd Floor.
- Crews cleaned return air grilles and applied the first of two anti-microbial duct coatings.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduits on the 2nd level.
- They began repairing minor chips in the precast panels.
- The contractor set the concrete forms and installed steel reinforcement for the parking curbs.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor continued terminating wiring in the switchgear.
- The contractor removed the concrete block wall between Elevators 2 & 3 and removed the temporary elevator shaft wall in the elevator pit.
- Workers are priming the walls in the mail room.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor continued to set wooden forms for the walkway at the Claiborne Avenue entrance to District Entergy garage.
- Crews set rebar for the footers that run along the District Entergy garage.