TUESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor applied the 2nd and 3rd coats of stucco to the stairwells along Bolivar Street and applied the first coat in the Tiger Room.
- Workers installed additional studs above the office storefronts on offices along Bolivar Street.
- The contractor set AHU-1A in place on the raised platform.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed pipes for the domestic water pumps.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued to install wooden forms for the elevator shaft walls at the freight elevator.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor continued backfilling, grading and building the formwork for Canopy A (nearest District Energy Garage) and for the entire length of sidewalk between the District Energy Garage and the Clinical Education Building.