THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor poured concrete outside the 2nd Floor building entrance off the walkway.
- Crews continued applying 3rd coat of stucco above the storefronts along Bolivar Street and 1st coat of stucco above the storefronts along Perdido Street.
- They installed metal lathe and the 1st coat of stucco in the South Roman and Gravier Street stairwell.
- Workers continued fabricating heating hot water lines for the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor continued installing ductwork in Room 263.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractors began running the fuel line for the emergency generator.
- Workers continued flashing the parapet wall.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor applied the 2nd coat of waterproofing in the freight elevator pit.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE
- The contractor finished removing the plaster ceiling from the corridor between Rooms 118-113.