FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDD PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- Workers continued applying the 2nd coat of stucco above the windows along Perdido Street.
- The contractor continued fabricating heating hot water lines for the 2nd Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued running the fuel line for the emergency generator.
- The new switchgear was put in place and crews began connecting the electrical conduit.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor removed the steel support for plaster ceiling that was removed from the corridor.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor continued building formwork for the grade beams at the end of the walkway closest to the Clinical Education Building.