WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing studs for the 2nd Floor auditorium along the walkway side of the building.
- Workers installed metal lathe around the center columns in the Tiger Room.
- Copper piping for the AHU was installed in the 2nd Floor mechanical room.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- Workers continued installing electrical conduits for the new switch gear on the 2nd Floor.
- Flashing was installed along the parapet wall on the roof.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- A crew began removing the ceiling in the 2nd Floor network closet.
- The contractor installed pipe hangers for the diesel fuel line in Rooms 136, 138, and 155.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- Facility Services began installing electrical conduit for the walkway lighting from the canopy closest to the Clinical Education Building towards the District Energy Garage.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor created two floor penetrations in the 7th Floor mechanical room for exhaust duct riser # 3.