FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the wall framing for the 2nd Floor auditorium along the Gravier Street side of the building.
- Crews provided temporary power for the heating hot water lines and insulated the heating hot water supply line.
- They continued installing copper piping for the AHU in the 2nd Floor mechanical room.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued pulling wires for the transformer located on the roof.
- They cleaned the construction site on the ground floor in preparation for the asphalt paving scheduled for next week.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor began installing the elevator pit parts in the freight elevator.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- Facility Services completed installing the rough-in electrical conduit for the walkway lighting.
- The contractor poured concrete at the canopy located closest to the CEB, the canopy closest to the District Energy Garage, and approximately 70 percent of the main walkway.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor cut floor penetrations in the 3rd, 4th and 5th floor mechanical rooms to provide access for exhaust duct riser #3.