THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor filled the heating hot water lines, found one leak and repaired the leak.
- The insulating contractor continued to insulate the heating hot water lines.
- All of the remaining floor tile was removed from the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor hung sheet rock along the MEB side of the new auditorium.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor laid asphalt in the trenches near the C tower.
- Workers pulled electrical wires for the campus standby power system.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding the fuel line near the Mens locker room on the 1st Floor.
- The elevator contractor tested the operation of the freight elevator.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed electrical conduits underground through the basement wall for the emergency electrical feeders.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- Contractor removed the concrete forms from the entire length of the walkway that was poured last Friday.
DENTAL SCHOOL AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor set the first of two temporary AHUs and ran electrical wires to the unit.