TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor ran control wiring for the differential pressure sensor on the 9th Floor and the VFD installer started up the units.
- The contractor installed more sheet rock along the MEB side of the auditorium, set electrical receptacles and installed studs for the mechanical room behind the auditorium.
- Workers demolished the remaining offices along Gravier Street.
RESIDENCE HALL MITIGATION
- The contractor continued terminating electrical wires at the ATS on the 2nd Floor.
RESOURCE CENTER MITIGATION
- The contractor installed the base plates for the generator platform on the roof.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor removed light fixtures from the transformer vault in the basement.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- Crews continued installing reinforcing steel for the walkway connecting to the canopy closest to the Clinical Education Building.
- They continued building formwork for the two staircases.
ELEVATED WALKWAY RESURFACING:
- The contractor applied primer and leveling filler on the Lions/LSU Clinics Building and CSRB connecting bridges.