THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued running heating hot water lines to the heating hot water pumps.
- Workers continued the demolition of the 2nd Floor AHUs.
- The second and third coats of stucco were applied to the walls in Stairwell D.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the fuel line for the fire pump.
- Electricians continued connecting the electrical conduit to the new switchgear and the ATS.
- A CMU block wall was laid for the domestic water pump room.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor completed installing the curved roof supports leading up to the canopy adjacent to the District Energy Garage.
- They continued building formwork for the grade beams at the canopy closest to the Clinical Education Building.