FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued running water lines to the heating hot water pumps.
- They began pulling pneumatic tubing for the 2nd Floor AHUs.
- Workers continued pouring the concrete equipment pads for the 2nd Floor AHUs.
- The 2nd and 3rd coats of stucco were applied inside the 1st Floor offices above the door frames and around the columns.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractors continued connecting the electrical conduit to the new switchgear and the ATS.
- A crew continued laying CMU block for the wall forming the domestic water pump room and the fire pump room.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor exposed the broken post tension cables in the ATS room on the 2nd Floor as they prepare to make repairs.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor completed installing the curved roof supports adjacent to the canopy at the District Energy Garage.
- They installed the reinforcing steel for the grade beams at the canopy closest to the CEB.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor performed baseline air testing to determine and document the performance of the existing exhaust system.