FRIDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor continued running conduit for receptacles and light fixtures along Gravier Street on the 2nd Floor.
- The mechanical contractor ran condensate drains for the air handling units on the 1st Floor.
- The contractor also started running copper piping for the new domestic water feed for the building.
- The contractor began fabrication for the switchgear platform in the existing generator room.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued repairing the main roof of the Residence Hall.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued repairing the roof in preparation of the placement of the emergency generator platform.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed electrical conduits in the basement to relocate existing electrical panels to the 1st Floor.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor continued welding the steel canopy supports for the walkway roof near the District Energy Garage.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued cleaning and removing the existing exhaust duct on the 1st Floor in the rear corridor.
DENTAL SCHOOL CAMPUS ROAD REPAIRS:
- The contractor saw-cut expansion joints, erected curb forms for both driveways, erected sidewalk forms and placed the sidewalk base course.