TUESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor continued running conduit for receptacles and light fixtures inside the auditorium.
- They provided power for the 2nd Floor AHU behind the auditorium and started pulling wire for the 1st Floor AHUs.
- The mechanical contractor fabricated fittings for the new domestic water pumps.
- They ran heating hot water to VAVs and insulated ductwork above the birthing labs on the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor continued removing louvers on the switchgear room located on the 1stt Floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor set the emergency generator platform on the roof.
- Workers continued to weld the fuel line for the emergency generator on the 1st Floor.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduits in the basement to relocate existing electrical panels to the 1st Floor.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor completed removing the existing exhaust duct on the 1st Floor in the rear corridor.
- They relocated fire sprinkler lines in the 1st Floor mechanical room.
DENTAL SCHOOL CAMPUS ROAD REPAIRS:
- The contractor poured the concrete curbs along both driveways.
- They poured and finished the concrete sidewalks.