WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH.NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor continued running conduit for receptacles surrounding the auditoriums.
- The mechanical contractor continued installing and insulating ductwork in the 2nd Floor auditorium and along the Gravier Street on the 1st Floor.
- They completed relocating the copper piping for the compressed air line.
- Workers continued to correct the stucco punch list items on the 1st Floor.
- The contractor started installing the structural steel for the generator platform in the switchgear room.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed two door frames for the utilities chase on the ground floor.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor began grading the site on the end closest to the District Energy Garage.
- They continued welding the steel canopy supports for the walkway roof.
DENTAL SCHOOL CAMPUS ROAD REPAIRS:
- The contractor installed steel reinforcement and expansion joints in the Army and Navy Boulevard driveways.