FRIDAY, JANUARY 14, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- Workers continue to correct items on the stucco punch list.
- Additional metal studs were installed for the birthing labs on the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor installed more sheetrock on the exterior of the auditorium along Perdido Street.
- The floor in the Tiger Room was patched.
- The contractor set the generator in the old switchgear room.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor terminated six feeder cables at the new switchgear.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- Workers are painting the 1st Floor mail room.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor removed exterior sprinkler pipe in the loading dock.
- They removed brick pavers from in front of the loading dock area.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor lifted the exhaust ductwork on the 1st Floor into place and connected all of the branch lines.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued fabricating the 3 inch heating hot water riser for the penthouse.
- They fabricated the manifold system for the AHUs above the Gross Anatomy and Oral Pathology labs.
- The contractor delivered air handling units 3A and 6A.
DENTAL SCHOOL STUDENT RECREATIONAL FIELDS:
- The contractor surveyed and marked control points for the sports fields.