THURSDAY, JANUARY 20, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued to correct items on the stucco punch list.
- Workers continued running conduit from the emergency generator to the ATS on the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor cored one of four floor penetrations in the 2nd Floor network closet.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor finished priming the exterior pre-cast concrete wall for the new building.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued painting the walls on the 1st Floor.
- They installed wire to the new automatic transfer switch for the emergency lighting.
- The contractor began cleaning the bricks on the loading dock.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduits in the basement and on the 3rd Floor in preparation to relocate existing electrical panels.
- They continued the excavation near the transformer vault in preparation for underground utilities.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued insulating the exhaust ductwork on the 1st Floor.
- The floor penetrations for the duct riser were cut in Rooms 636A and 536A1.
- The contractor installed the exhaust duct riser in the 6th Floor (south) mechanical room.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued to fabricate and install the chill water lines for the AHU above the Oral Pathology lab.