MONDAY, JANUARY 24, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- Workers continued to correct items on the stucco punch list.
- They continued to run conduit from the emergency generator to the ATS on the 2nd Floor.
- Conduit was run to relocate panel X1A (1st Floor emergency panel).
- The contractor applied self leveling compound to both 1st Floor restrooms.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor began painting the interior walls of the generator room on the 2nd level of the new addition building.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued painting the 1st Floor.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- Crews began installing the 10 inch pipe for the new heating hot water supply.
- The pipes for the old heating hot water pump in the basement were removed.
- The contractor continued removing parts from the elevator pit for passenger elevators 7 & 8.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued to fabricate and install the chilled water lines for the AHU above Oral Pathology.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMNT PROJECT:
- The contractor replaced 20 light fixtures on the 6th Floor of the Clinic Building.