WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 26, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed sheetrock around the auditorium on the 2nd Floor.
- Workers continued running conduit from the emergency generator to the ATS on the 2nd Floor and to relocate panel X1A (1st floor emergency panel).
- Work on the stucco punch list continues.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued painting the interior wall in the new switch gear and generator rooms and in the A-tower laundry room.
- They started framing the soffit underneath the entry way of the new building.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed the anchor plates for the mezzanine deck in the 2nd Floor pump room.
- The completed the metal deck for the bookstore desk.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued removing elevator parts from the pit for elevators 7 and 8.
- Crews continued removing existing heating water pipes and installing the 10 inch supply heating hot water pipe in the basement.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduit on the 7th Floor.
- They installed the ceiling supports on the 1st Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued to fabricate and install the heating hot water lines for the AHU above Oral Pathology.
- Workers began running chilled water lines for the AHU above the Gross Anatomy lab.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMNT PROJECT;
- The contractor replaced an additional 20 light fixtures on the 6th Floor of the Clinic Building.