FRIDAY, JANUARY 28, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continues to correct items on the stucco punch list.
- Electrical panel X1A and the associated transformer were set in Room 236.
- Workers started running the fire alarm conduit in the large auditorium.
- The bathroom walls near the large auditorium were insulated.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued roughing in the sprinklers in the new building.
- They continued pulling wire to the panel on the 3rd Floor to provide temporary power to the ranges in each apartment.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor hung drywall in the bookstore on the wall of the new switchgear room.
- Power for air conditioning units in the computer center was transferred to the new automatic transfer switch.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued removing existing heating water pipes and installing the 10 inch supply heating hot water pipe in the basement.
- They saw-cut the concrete wall of the old transformer vault.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued installing ceiling supports on the 1st Floor and electrical conduit on the 7th Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued to fabricate and install the heating hot water lines for the AHU above Oral Pathology.
- They continued running chill water lines for the AHU above the Gross Anatomy lab.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor replaced an additional 20 light fixtures on the 6th Floor of the Clinic Building.