TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- Workers continued priming the stucco in the office area on the 1st Floor.
- They continued running fire alarm conduit in the large auditorium.
- The contractor continued installing the ceramic wall tiles in the 1st Floor restroom near Gravier Street.
- Wire was pulled to the new raised emergency life/safety generator.
- The storefront framing for birthing labs was installed.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued painting the walls in the electrical room of the elevated mechanical/electrical structure.
- Crews pulled wires from the new transformer to the 3rd Floor electrical panel for the apartment ranges in Tower A. The ranges in Tower A are now energized through new switchgear.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued removing existing heating hot water pipes and installing the 10 inch supply heating hot water pipe in the basement.
- Workers removed walls in the elevator pit #8.
- They continued to install conduit in Room 224C.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued installing metal lathe on the ceiling of the 1st Floor.
- Workers continued installing electrical conduit on the 7th Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued running chilled water lines for the AHU above the Gross Anatomy lab.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMNT PROJECT:
- The contractor replaced 22 light fixtures in locker rooms on the 7th Floor of the Clinic Building.