THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the ceiling grid in the 1st Floor office area.
- Crews continued framing the entryway furdown on the 2nd Floor.
- Additional structural steel was installed for the new storefront on the elevated walkway.
- Floor tiles were laid in both restrooms on the 1st Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued to caulk the exterior concrete panel of the new MEP building.
- The epoxy floor coating has been applied in the A-Tower storage room and the laundry room.
- Handrails were installed in the pump room, the switchgear room, and on the roof platform of the new MEP building.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The heat exchanger was set in the pump room.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water and chilled water piping in the basement.
- The contractor demolished half of the old Entergy transformer vault roof.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADES:
- The contractor applied the final coat of paint on the ceiling of the 1st Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor started running reheat lines to the VAV boxes above the Gross Anatomy lab.
- They continued installing VAV boxes and supply ductwork for the unit above Oral Pathology.
- The contractor pressure tested the manifold systems on both new AHUs.
DENTAL SCHOOL ATHLETIC FIELDS:
- Crews continued clearing and grubbing the softball field.
- They began to add fill to the multi-purpose field.
- Seven of the catch basin tops (with grates) were installed.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor installed another 18 light fixtures on the 5th Floor.