WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued priming the stucco in the office area on the 1st Floor.
- They continued installing the ceramic wall tiles in the 1st Floor restroom near Gravier Street.
- Workers continued to pull wire to the new elevated emergency life/safety generator.
- Sheetrock is being installed in the birthing labs on the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor installed supply air ductwork on the 2nd Floor near the two auditoriums.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued painting the laundry room in Tower A.
- Workers are installing the main fire sprinkler line on the 1st Floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed the desk in the bookstore.
- Two metal beams for the mezzanine deck were installed in the pump room.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued removing existing heating hot water pipes and installing the 10 inch supply heating hot water pipe in the basement.
- Crews continue to remove walls in the elevator pits #7 and #4.
- The contractor continuing to install conduit on the 2nd Floor.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor placed the first of three coats of plaster on the ceiling of the 1st Floor.
- They continued installing electrical conduit on the 7th floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued running chilled water lines for the AHU above the Gross Anatomy lab.
- Workers began fabricating the heating hot water lines for the VAV boxes.
DENTAL SCHOOL STUDENT RECREATIONAL FIELDS:
- The contractor excavated trenches for storm drain piping connecting the previously installed catch basins.