MONDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor removed the plaster ceiling on the 2nd floor bridge area to make way for the structural steel.
- They installed ductwork on the 1st Floor near the security guard desk and continued insulating ductwork on the 2nd Floor.
- Workers continued installing sheetrock near the birthing lab and the 2nd Floor network closet.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued to caulk the exterior concrete panels that form the walls of the new elevated structure.
- An electrical feeder was pulled for the MDP panel in C-Tower.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued painting the back corridor of the 1st \Floor.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water and chilled water piping in the basement.
- They excavated for the electrical duct bank near the generator.
- Electrical conduit was installed for panel EFC on the 4th Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued running the reheat lines to the VAV boxes above the Gross Anatomy lab.
- They started running reheat lines to the VAV boxes above the Oral Pathology lab.
- Workers continued installing VAV boxes and supply ductwork for the AHU above Oral Pathology.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor installed 22 light fixtures on the 5th Floor.