TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued to remove portions of the plaster ceiling on the 2nd Floor bridge area to make way for the structural steel.
- Supply and return grilles were installed on the 1st Floor.
- Workers continued installing sheetrock near the birthing lab and the 2nd Floor network closet.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued to caulk the exterior concrete panels that form the exterior of the new elevated structure.
- Power for the MDP panel in the C-Tower was transferred to the new switchgear.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor began installing heating water piping in the pump room.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water and chilled water piping in the basement.
- They continued excavating for the electrical duct bank near the generator.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued running the reheat lines to the VAV boxes above the Gross Anatomy lab and to the VAV boxes above the Oral Pathology lab.
- Crews continued installing VAV boxes and supply ductwork for the unit above Oral Pathology.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor installed an additional 24 light fixtures on the 5th Floor of the Clinic Building.
DENTAL SCHOOL STUDENT ATHLETIC FIELDS:
- The contractor continued clearing and grading the field.