THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor welded additional structural steel for the new walkway storefront.
- Sheetrock was installed around the debriefing rooms on the 2nd Floor.
- Workers removed additional wall paper from the 2nd Floor main corridors.
- Network wiring is being pulled for the 1st Floor offices.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued pulling the feeder for the MDP-2 panel in the B-Tower.
- They continued running water line for the new fire pump in the elevated structure.
- Crews are caulking the interior sides of the precast concrete panels that form the walls of the elevated structure.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed ceiling grid in the back of the house areas.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water and chilled water piping in the basement.
- Workers continued installing the underground storm drain line near the loading dock area.
- They back filled the man hole for the electrical duct bank near the generator.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued running the reheat lines to the VAV boxes above the Gross Anatomy lab and Oral Pathology.
- Supply ductwork and fire dampers were installed for the AHU above Oral Pathology.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT:
- Another 24 light fixtures were installed on the 5th Floor of the Clinic Building.