THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed structural steel for the entryway storefront on the 2nd Floor.
- Workers continued laying the ceramic wall tiles in the 1st Floor restroom near the MEB loading dock.
- They are pulling wire to the new raised emergency, life/safety generator.
- Additional sheetrock was hung in the birthing labs on the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor started roughing in the medical gasses for the birthing labs.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor removed the electrical transformer for the stoves in the B tower and removed the wiring for the stoves as they prepare to connect this riser to the new switchgear.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor began finishing the interior walls in the bookstore that enclose the new switchgear.
- They placed the cross beams for the mezzanine deck in the pump room.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The concrete loading dock is being removed.
- The contractor removed additional elevator pit parts from elevators # 4, 7, and 8.
- They continuing to install conduit on the 2nd Floor.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduit on the 7th Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued fabricating the heating hot water lines for the VAV boxes.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor replaced an additional 17 light fixtures.
DENTAL SCHOOL STUDENT RECREATIONAL FIELDS:
- The contractor backfilled the storm drain pipe trenches.
- An additional catch basin was set in place. 4 of 12 catch basins have been installed.