FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor primed and painted some of the 1st Floor offices.
- They continue installing the ceramic wall tiles in the 1st Floor restroom near the MEB loading dock.
- Workers continue to pull wire to the new emergency life/safety generator.
- The contractor continues to rough in the medical gasses for the birthing labs.
- Crews began fabricating the chilled water lines for the 2nd Floor AHU near the existing auditoriums.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor pulled wires from the 1st Floor electrical closet to the 3rd Floor electrical panel for the stoves in Tower B.
- The stoves in Tower B are now energized through new switchgear.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed carpet in the bookstore.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continues installing heating hot water and chilled water piping in the basement.
- Workers continue installing conduit in Room 209.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor continues to install electrical conduit on the 7th Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor ran chilled water lines for the air handling unit above Oral Pathology.
- They continue fabricating heating hot water lines for the VAV boxes.
- Crews connected the new AHU-drain riser.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor replaced another 23 light fixtures.