WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed oval ductwork into the AHU on the 2nd Floor.
- They ran heating hot water to VAVs and ran chill water lines for the 1st Floor units.
- Workers continued painting the 1st Floor office areas near Bolivar St.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- Wiring was pulled from the 1st Floor electrical closet to the new 3rd Floor electrical panel for the stoves in Tower C. The stoves in Tower C are now energized through new switchgear.
- The contractor began caulking the exterior wall of the new building.
- The floor in the storage room in Tower A was sandblasted.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- Conduit was run in Room 211 for the 7th and 8th Floor AHUs.
- The contractor attached the steel decking for the 1st section of the mezzanine platform.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water and chilled water piping in the basement.
- The freight elevator shaft wall in the basement was demolished.
- The contractor installed an electrical junction box in the 3rd Floor mechanical room located on the back side of the building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor installed electrical conduit in Room 139B.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued fabricating the heating hot water and chilled water risers.
- The new chilled water lines were painted.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT:
- An additional 20 light fixtures were installed on the 7th Floor of the Clinic Building.