THURSDAY, MARCH 3, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH MITIGATION
- The contractor continued to weld the structural steel for the new walkway storefront.
- Workers continued to tape and float the walls near the new auditorium.
- Additional network cabling is being pulled for the 1st Floor offices.
- The contractor continued installing doors in the 1st Floor offices.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued pulling feeder cable for the MDP-1 panel in the A-Tower.
- Facility Services staff painted the walls of the laundry room in the A-Tower.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor placed concrete bases for three pumps on the mezzanine of the pump room.
- A crew continued installing ceiling grid on the 1st Floor.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water and chilled water piping in the basement.
- Underground electrical conduit was installed near the generator in the lakeside lot.
- Workers continued installing electrical conduits along the Tulane side corridor on the 6th Floor to relocate panel EFC.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor removed the steel supports for the plaster ceiling above the 1st Floor corridor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued running heating hot water lines to the VAVs near the Gross Anatomy and Oral Pathology labs.
- They continued installing ductwork above the Oral Pathology labs.
- The contractor insulated the new heating hot water and chilled water lines above Oral Pathology.
- The control panels for the AHUs above Oral Pathology and Gross Anatomy were set.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING:
- The contractor continued constructing partitions to cover 2 open bays on the west and east side of the Clinic Bldg and 2 open bays on the north side of the Admin Building.
DENTAL CAMPUS STUDENT ATHLETIC FIELDS:
- The contractor finished fine grading the clay for the softball infield.
- The irrigation subcontractor installed pipe and quick disconnect fittings between both fields and the right field portion of the softball field.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT"
- The contractor installed another 13 high-efficiency light fixtures on the 3rd Floor.