FRIDAY, MARCH 4, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued to weld in structural steel for the new walkway storefront.
- They continued taping and floating the walls near the new 2nd Floor auditorium.
- A crew continued pulling data wires for the 1st Floor offices.
- The contractor continued installing doors in the 1st Floor office areas.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor completed pulling the feeders for the MDP-1 panel serving A-Tower; panel MDP-1 is now energized through the new switch gear.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water and chilled water piping in the basement.
- Workers continued trenching for underground electrical conduit near the generator in the lakeside lot and installing electrical conduit along the Tulane side corridor on the 6th Floor to relocate panel EFC.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor began installing temporary ductwork on the 1st Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued running heating hot water lines to the VAVs above the Gross Anatomy and Oral Pathology labs.
- They continued installing ductwork and insulating the new heating hot water and chilled water lines above Oral Pathology.