MONDAY, APRIL 11, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the grout base in preparation for applying the epoxy flooring.
- They continued installing the stairs to the raised generator platform.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor painted the remaining 4 doors on the 1st Floor of the main building (23 doors in total) and began installing the kick plates.
- Crews began installing louvers on the roof level of the new addition building.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor removed heating hot water piping from the 2nd Floor pump room.
- Workers began installing the 2nd section of the steel framing for the mezzanine deck in the pump room.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding and installing 8-inch chilled water pipes in the basement.
- They continued demolishing the loading dock roof.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor installed new exhaust ductwork on the 1st Floor for Room 113.
- Crews relocated a 2-inch vent line in the corridor of the 1st Floor.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor continued installing flashing on the roof of the walkway.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT
- The contractor installed control wires from the BAS panel to the VFDs in the Clinic Bldg. penthouse.
- Crews removed the sheetrock wall near Faculty Practice and removed ceiling lights and tile from the 3rd Floor restrooms.
- Chilled water isolation valves were installed in Room 2110 (mechanical room).
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING:
- The contractor continued pressure washing the last bay on the east side of the Clinic Building.
- They continued removing old caulk and installing new caulk on the south side of the Clinic Building and the east side of the Administration Building.
DENTAL CAMPUS PARKING LOT LIGHTING:
- The contractor continued installing direct-buried electrical conduit between the new light poles.