TUESDAY, APRIL 12, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor applied self-leveling compound to the floors of the 1st floor offices near Bolivar Street.
- Workers continued installing the stairs to the raised generator platform.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor painted 3 door frames and installed louvers on the 2nd level of the new addition near the basketball entrance gate.
- They continued installing louvers on the roof level of the new addition.
- Crews began installing the fire alarm devices on the 2nd level of the new addition.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed end rails for the steps of the generator platform on the roof.
- They continued installing the 2nd section of the steel framing for the mezzanine deck in the pump room.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding and installing 8-inch chilled water pipes in the basement.
- Crews continued demolishing the loading dock roof.
- The sewer line by the generator and the transformer vault was repaired.
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduits in the basement.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor installed new exhaust ductwork on the 1st Floor for Rooms 102 & 103.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor continued installing flashing on the roof of the walkway.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT
- The contractor continued troubleshooting the BAS panel.
- Workers began replacing the heating hot water riser on the A-side.
- The contractor removed the old chill and heating water lines, and removed units L2A and L3A from the mechanical room in the Administration Bldg.
- Crews removed ceiling grid and lights from the Library study rooms.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor began removing existing caulk and installed new caulk on the east side of both the Clinic and Administration Buildings.
- They applied sealant to the south side of the Clinic Building and half of the east side of the Administration Building.
DENTAL CAMPUS PARKING LOT LIGHTING:
- The contractor installed the light fixtures on all of the new light poles.