FRIDAY, APRIL 29, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor finished coring the 24 floor penetrations for the 2nd Floor auditorium seating.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed fire caulk in all three rooms on the 2nd level of the new elevated mechanical/electrical/plumbing structure.
- Crews removed abandoned electrical conduits on the 1st Floor of the Residence Hall.
- The contractor removed a wall partition in the old fire pump room on the 1st Floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the ceiling in the fire pump room.
- They began installing the piping for the fan coil unit in the pump room.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding and installing chilled water pipe in the basement.
- They continued removing existing electrical conduits in the basement.
- Workers continued erecting forms for the elevator shaft walls in the basement.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor applied the 2nd of 3 coats of plaster on the 1st Floor ceiling.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing spiral ductwork for unit 8D in the Clinic Building.
- All 13 VAVs have been installed.
- The contractor installed supply ductwork for units 8A and 8D.
- All 14 VAVs for unit L2A have been installed in the Administration Building.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued removing existing caulk and installing new caulk on the north side of the Clinic Building.
- They applied sealant on the south side of the Clinic Building.